- Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Corp. (TNDC), housing and supportive services for very low-income families and homeless individuals.
- Rebuilding Together**, home repairs completed by volunteer builders, enabling elderly people to age in place
- SFCamerawork**, gallery provoking new ideas and work in the field of the photographic arts
- About-Face**, media literacy for 13-18 year old girls to overcome a society that disempowers and diminishes them at every turn
- Diatribe, education and advocacy for people with diabetes
- Blue Sky Gallery*, a gallery advancing the photographic arts based in Portland, OR
- As a for-profit leader, I have 35 years of practical on-the-ground experience working to build and scale small businesses into medium-sized businesses and beyond.
- I served as CEO and CMO to venture-backed startups and founded, ran, and sold two successful marketing agencies: Open Marketing (content marketing) and Miller/Kadanoff (direct and interactive marketing).
- I have built and optimized large content sites for Cisco and Knight Ridder, created the first ever internet advertising campaigns for Blue Shields and Wells Fargo Bank, built out email subscriber lists for Microsoft, and put in place technology infrastructure for startups and established businesses alike.
- The early days of my career were spent at The Clorox Company, Apple Computer, and Sun Microsystems.
- I am a past member of the leadership of the Direct Marketing Association and served in a leadership role at the Committee of 200, a membership organization for the top-echelon women business leaders in the U.S.
- Starting in June, 2020 I relocated from San Francisco to Portland Oregon with my husband Rich Mironov, our “Westie” Celeste, and Olivia the wonder cat. Our goal in doing this was to start a new adventure, free up money to travel, and slow down a bit when it was time to do so.
- Rich and I have a grown daughter named Sasha who lives in NY and works at Pfizer.
- I have an MBA from Stanford and a BA from Harvard in Psychology and Social Relations.
I enjoy mentoring/coaching people early in their professional careers. Don’t be afraid to contact me if you think I can help.
* current board member
** former board member