ADVERTISING ON THE INTERNET, 2ND EDITION, by Robbin Zeff and Brad Aronson
Chapter 9 – Buying Online Ads
This chapter is a guided tour through the ins and outs of running an online advertising campaign. It begins by discussing the steps you need to consider before you spend one dime on Internet advertising, and then spells out the step-by-step process of buying and running an online ad campaign.
About The Companion Site Resources
The resources provided below will help you hone your skills at buying online ads by giving you links to everything from rate cards to media planning guides.
Articles and Must-Reads
- “On The Fly Before You Drive, Know The Rules of the Road” (Marcia Kadanoff) from ClickZ
- “Getting Yours: How to Get Media Buyers to Take You Seriously” (Laura K. Mitrovich) from ClickZ
- “What’s in a Buy? It Depends What You Are Looking For” (Lawrence Peryer, Jr.) from ClickZ
- “The Nuts And Bolts of Advertising Online” 3 parts from ClickZ
- “Fun With Numbers: the Combination Buy.” (Rob Frankel) from ClickZ
- “Internet Advertising V: Buying Advertising” (Gary Welz) from Internet.com
Original Source Article – Online